Zombamazomba Video Player

Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Trailer, Latest Fanmail Episode

I made a new trailer for Master Chief Sucks at Getting Married.

Watch.

Also, here's fanmail episode 5.

Watch.

The question is from kamock45. We had a misunderstanding about the last fanmail episode. Apparently, kamock 45 also sent in the same question as Neckpain7. I only credited Neckpain7 so I let kamock send in another question. Sorry again kamock45!

No fanmail next week, I'm spending my time making Master Chief Sucks at Getting Married and I want to make sure I work to the best of my ability without worrying about a fanmail episode. Thanks for understanding.

Till Master Chief ties the knot!,
Zombamazomba

P.S. That was supposed to be like "till next time" except I added a stupid joke to it. =D

No comments: