Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, February 6, 2009

Fanmail 20

Hey guys, the newest episode of fanmail is out:

Watch.

I actually finished this episode on Tuesday, but I wanted to wait for the usual Friday release date. I'm fairly confident you guys'll like it. (Pretty please?) Anyway, MCS at Gardening is in its final stages. I actually did the subtitle part before I put in any images due to the fact that the laptop I use for these videos couldn't connect to the internet. The video is due out tomorrow. Hope you guys like it.

I know what the new series will be. Right now, I don't have a title for it yet, but I'm working on it. I'm keeping the series concept a surprise for most of you.

Okay, I've had problems with Pinnacle Capture as well as a general trouble coming up with Hitman runs. Something went wrong everytime I tried to record. Don't worry though, videos will be up and running on the SuperAgent0007 account soon.

Have a good weekend,
Zombamazomba

No comments: