Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, August 1, 2008

Fanmail 12

Sorry, this was uploaded yesterday, I was too lazy to post the link so here's episode 12:

Watch.

Question from monarchking666. NO MORE FANMAIL PLEASE! MCS at Being the AVGN is near completion and will be uploaded tomorrow. Then, vacation time!

Thanks,
Zombamazomba

P.S. DigitalPh33r must get mad with all the rip-off MCS at Halo vids on Youtube. I don't like people using my ideas and not crediting me. Most recently, Applecider39 started this fanmail thing, he uses the lines "Remember to send in your fanmail to get it featured on the show." and "Today's question comes from...". My biggest evidence is that when he says the question he shows it on a blue screen exactly like I do. Alright, he's a subscriber, fine. One problem... he did not give me any credit...

No comments: