Zombamazomba Video Player

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Late, But Here: Fanmail 15

Sorry! I was supposed to upload this yesterday, but here's the new fanmail episode.

Watch.

I promise, from now on, Wednesdays for fanmail. I could go all day making excuses, but I got lazy and didn't finish the vid until today. Sorry solrickydoug2007(AharonMillarSkate), who sent the questions. Good news is the scripts for MCS at Gardening and the next 2 fanmails should be done by this weekend. I'm extending the release date of Gardening one more day, September 6th. Thanks for understanding.

See ya,
Zombamazomba
P.S. Every numbered comment (1st, 2nd, 3rd) will be marked as Spam. If a user numbers a comment twice he will be blocked from sending messages or posting comments on my videos. Please, don't be stupid. (MasterToUAll, don't number anymore comments.)

No comments: