Zombamazomba Video Player

Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Special Uploaded

Santa's giving out gifts early:

Watch the Christmas Special.

Interesting Story: Three times I was given "an unknown error occured" message and a failed upload on this video. After trying to upload again, I went into my videos and saw "MCS Christmas" with 4 comments and a 5-star rating already on it. Lol. Apparently, Youtube secretly sent the video live with the default title I put on the raw file. I had to edit the title and info, now it's fixed.

So, this is my gift to you (your gift to me can be a nice comment and 5-star rating, lol). Hope you like it. Don't get lazy, please watch it in high quality. All it takes is 6 taps of the keyboard and a click of the mouse. The video looks excellent better than it did when I was making it in Ulead Studio.

Hope you have a Merry/Happy Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and/or Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year. Also, I think there's another holiday people celebrate during this time of the year... oh yeah, Happy Constipation Day to those who celebrate the invention of the Big Mac.

Happy Holidays,
Zombamazomba
P.S. Be online on Christmas Eve to see UltraHyperShadow's new season super-trailer.
P.P.S. Lol, that abreviation sounded funny.
P.S.S. A little better. Anyway, remember kids, Christmas is about being together not about getting presents (but that part's cool too :D)

1 comment:

UltraHyperShadow said...

Heh, three of the comments and the five star rating were mine.

Also, what I read is that if your video is saved in DVD quality at a 2 Mbps bitrate (or higher), it will be given the "watch in high quality" treatment. Saving it in 720p at 4 Mbps (or higher) will give it the "watch in HD" treatment. I'm not sure if those actually work but it's worth a shot. The program you use might have done the DVD quality/2 Mbps thing for you automatically, hence why the option was there when you didn't do anything.