Zombamazomba Video Player

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Info Ftw!

What's up guys? Hope everyone had very Happy Holidays!  I did, I got a brand new MacBook! (It's the one in the Mac commercial that runs on a quarter of the power of a light bulb.) It's awesome! Lots of cool features, but let's get to what you want to know about: videos.

After careful consideration, I decided to use my laptop to make Master Chief Sucks videos because of a lack of programs for the Mac. (My relative got a new laptop and let me have the interim laptop I was using.) As for other videos, I will try to make them on my Mac. I played with iMovie a little and it looks certainly less simplistic than Movie Maker. It also unfortunately looks more linear too, but time will tell. I'm looking at getting Final Cut for the Mac as the Angry Nerd uses it and, with the special effects he uses, it must be good.

I will be posting an F.A.Q. soon. Also, once I get Pinnacle Dazzle Video Game Capture for the Mac, I will start posting videos on my new SuperAgent0007 account. It's on Youtube, but I won't really use it until I make a formal video announcement on my regular channel. Fanmail sixteen is coming up on Friday, and fanmail will continue every Friday. Look for MCS at Gardening around January 30th. 

That's about it, fanmail sixteen is finished except for subtitles. I finally finished the AC/DC Live Rock Band Track Pack today on Expert Drums. (Let There be Rock was insane!) It was alot of fun though. Anyway, hope you had fun on New Year's Day and didn't drink too much, just kidding! :D 

Peace out,
Zombamazomba
P.S. "The best things that happen to you this year will be the worst that happen to you next year" - Gary Lidelle (Sorry if I spelled it wrong.)

No comments: