Zombamazomba Video Player

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Episode 25 Finally Out

Wow guys, I am sorry for this wait. Episode 25:

Watch.

I know this is like the third fanmail in a month that's late. I can explain. This week, every year, is always one of my most busy, stressful, work-filled weeks. I had something going on every day this week. Regardless, it's up and sorry again.

I'm pushing back the Chief Show premier one week, due to a newly planned cruise to Catalina, Mexico, that I will now be taking the week of 4/10. I won't be able to answer Youtube messages during that time.

MCS at Buying a House will be heavily worked on, for a release next Saturday.

Other notes: Thanks to Unknown213546, who patiently waited for his episode (25). Also, thanks to UltraHyperShadow for his Watchmen recommendation. Gonna go see it in a few weeks!

Have a good weekend,
Zombamazomba
P.S. Check Ultra's blog here, for a detailed review of Watchmen.

No comments: