Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, March 27, 2009

Fanmail 27

Hey dudes, fanmail 27 is out:

Watch.

Alright, one more fanmail left for this season! Next regular vid is MCS at Being a Criminal on May 2. I know it's a while away but I think it'll be worth it. Fanmail reopens next Saturday (4/4). Yay! Time for you to bombard me with questions! I will post rules for the new season on the right, next week. I'm changing things a little. Also, from 4/5 to 4/10, I will be out of town. If you must know, I'm taking a cruise to Mexico! Unfortunately, I heard the Cartels in Mexico are kidnapping people again. :( Anyway, send fanmail but don't send personal messages until the week after, as I am not bringing my laptop or Mac with me. Alright, thanks!

Have a good weekend!
Zombamazomba
P.S. Seeing Watchmen tomorrow! (Hopefully...)

No comments: