Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, April 10, 2009

Back From Vacation

Hey guys, I'm back from my cruise. It was awesome! I visited Ensanata, Mexico. I went to a traditional fiesta. Great food and Mariachi Band. Also, there was a window next to me, a horse kept pushing its head through the window, watching me. Lol. I toured the countryside, and my tour guide's uncle gave me a taxi ride to a flea market. Wow, I ate rice and beans with an animal, and rode in the taxi of someone's close relative, can't get a more authentic Mexican experience than that!
(I'm joking, sorry if I offended you.)

So far, 15 or so people sent fanmail. Thursday, there will be the first episode of the Chief Show. I can't upload it on Friday, 'cause I'm busy with prior engagements. Send fanmail if you haven't already. Episode 29 will be the Friday after the Chief Show.

I'm making the script for the Chief Show, and for MCS at Escaping Prison tomorrow. Should be good videos. For the Chief Show premiere, I'm possibly changing my prior title "The Easter Bunny" to something else, maybe. I'll see where the script leads me. I'm thinking of news, a talk about Easter with Master Chief, and an interview for the first episode. Future ones will have reviews, etc. Reviews will not always be comedic. I know that's a ground shaker, 'cause my videos are usually targeting laughs only. Anyway, see ya later, have a good Easter, passover, whatever you celebrate...

Zombamazomba
P.S. Check UltraHyperShadow's new Wikia site for MCS at Ordering, here.

No comments: