Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, April 24, 2009

Fanmail New Season: Ep. 30

Here's episode 30!

Watch.

Future episodes will not be this long. I don't know why both the premiere of the Chief Show and the first episode of the new season of Fanmail whinded up so long (5 plus minutes). Anyway, Master Chief Sucks at Being a Criminal should be out sometime next Saturday. I'm behind on it, but I'll try my best for an on-time upload. I added a poll to the right, please vote!

Please send in fanmail for next week, unless you were featured in this episode! Thanks.

Have a good weekend,
Zomba
P.S. For those who are interested in "The Beatles: Rock Band" game that's coming out, you can use multiple microphones to sing harmonies! I background sing during songs like "Don't Fear the Reaper" and "Orange Crush" on Rock Band anyway. It usually ends in the singer screaming "Shut up!" :)

No comments: