Zombamazomba Video Player

Sunday, May 10, 2009

MCS Criminal is up!

Master Chief Sucks at Being a Criminal is up!


Thanks for giving me an extra week on this, guys. This video is in two parts, (link to second part in info of first part which I gave you the link to), this video is also almost 12 minutes long, making it my longest video of all time. Disclaimer: I tried to fit in as many jokes as possible, but there are many story-building, and generally unhumorous parts in this video. Don't expect nonstop laughs, as not all of the video is supposed to be funny. Thanks. This video contains funny tips, Master Chief finding a lawyer, and his court trial. I hope you guys like it, please leave a comment if at all possible.

MCS at Owning a Pet is next for regular videos. I will have a weird and busy schedule in the summer, because I'm taking so many vacations, but I plan on restarting the SuperAgent0007 channel videos, which I cowardly abandoned after failed attempts at good Hitman runs. 

Alright, have a good week!

Thanks,
Zombamazomba

No comments: