Zombamazomba Video Player

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Official Video About Virus

Here is the video.

Ok, good news: the laptop was repaired and is working well. The virus is gone, no more threats. I have all my old files, including the script for what-would-have-been yesterday's fanmail.

Bad news: my background and start bar are in gray and blue, resembling Windows 97, even though it's XP. Speaking of it, XP had to be reinstalled. Regardless, even though I saved my files, I lost my programs needed for my videos, and need a week to re-download them safety.

Luckily, this is not a repeat of last September. It will all be ok. I, however, thought this problem was large enough for an official announcement since all of my videos will have a week added to their release date (add two extra weeks for the next regular MCS video, now 6/19 release date). Alright guys, that's it. Hope you have a good weekend.

Thanks,
Zombamazomba
P.S. Check out the finale of season 2 of MCS at Ordering, by UltraHyperShadow! Watch.

No comments: