Zombamazomba Video Player

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Early Chief Show and Season Four Voting Results

The Chief Show: Episode 14 - "In the Closet"

Episode Description: "Master Chief talks about Jillian Michaels, the Octomom, and South Park. Chief gives us a preview of upcoming summer movies, and gets into a Yo Momma fight with Sam!"

Hey guys, I'm uploading this Chief Show early, because I'm gonna be busy tomorrow.

I posted the results of Season Four Voting on the Voting video. I was lucky that there were no ties for the ten-spot, so I didn't have to come up with a tiebreaker. You can view the top ten most voted topics, as well as the complete results in the comments section of that video. All I can say is Season Four is gonna be a wild ride, buckle up...

The new season will start in about a month, and I will release a season trailer in the next week or so. The season will not start with one of the voted suggestions, but instead it will be a suggestion that I promised a certain user two years ago.

That's about it. I saw You Don't Know Jack on HBO. It was really good (it's about Jack Kevorkian, the assisted-suicide doctor). Okay that was a grim way to end a blog post LOL

Have a good weekend,
Zombamazomba

P.S. If you saw the new Chief Show episode already, then yes, the MacGruber movie IS real.

No comments: