Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fanmail 39 is Uploaded

Master Chief Sucks at Fanmail: Episode 39

Episode Description: "Master Chief talks about Tiger Woods' offspring, Laker Girls, Halo Legends, and his future Presidential acts!"

What's up, guys? Zomba here. Pretty odd time of year. You want summer to get here so you can go swimming and where shorts and stuff, but it's not here for a few more months. It's not really cold, but it's not really hot. Odd. Lol, I just described Spring, didn't I...

So Sunday is the deadline for season four suggestions. I've gotten a ton already, thanks guys. Next Sunday, you guys will vote on the suggestions (you will each pick three suggestions you like, other than your own), and the top ten voted suggestions will be made into videos. Also, I will still add my own topics for videos during the season, if I feel that there needs to be plot twists or plots resolved.

So that's it. I'll see you guys next week.

Have a good weekend,
Zombamazomba

No comments: