Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, May 21, 2010

New Fanmail Out!

Master Chief Sucks at Fanmail: Episode 42

Episode Description: "Master Chief states his position on illegal immigrants, talks about how to avoid sexual predators, tells stories of his rage with video games, and talks about his senior year of high school!"

Yo, yo, yo, what's up? I've decided to make a special for season four, the very long-awaited MCS Anniversary Special (It'll be the third anniversary of MCS, even though it's the first anniversary special). Don't get excited yet though, the anniversary is not until October 28th, three days after my birthday!

You may have noticed the ad on the top-right of the page. I am an affiliate of LinkShare.com, and I'm attempting to make a little revenue off of my videos, via the ad. No, I'm not selling out. It's just a tiny rectangular button, just ignore it :)

Okay, that last part made me sound like a dick...

Have a good weekend,
Zombamazomba

P.S. Less than 20 days until the World Cup!!!

No comments: