Zombamazomba Video Player

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Season Premiere of MCS Season 4 is Up!

Master Chief Sucks at Hunting

Video Description: "The premiere of Master Chief Sucks Season 4! The new baby has taken a toll on Chief and his family. When a stranger asks to stay with the family for a few days, Chief gives the OK on one condition: the man needs to take Chief hunting! Watch all hell break loose on the first video of the new season!"

Hey guys, we're finally here! You've patiently waited three months and here is the new season! This video topic was suggested to me over a year ago, not a topic from the Voting videos. I promised a guy I would make this video and here it finally is. Hope you guys enjoy it!

I haven't decided what the next video in season four will be, but I can tell you that the next regular video will be on Sunday, June 27th.

See you guys later,
Zombamazomba

No comments: