Zombamazomba Video Player

Thursday, June 17, 2010

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN!!!

Today I tried to go to Youtube and sign in, but I couldn't. I tried to reset the password by putting in my username. It said a password reset thing would be sent to my email account. I checked my email; no password reset. I then put in my email address and asked Youtube to send my password. Youtube said that my email address did not exist in the Youtube system. I tried every email I have ever had. Nothing. SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT. They changed the email and password for the account. I contacted Youtube and they said that they would check out the situation. I don't know what's gonna happen, my account might be recovered back to me, my account will be deleted by Youtube, or Youtube won't do anything, I do not know what's going to happen. Since I can't recover my account, I can't sign in to Youtube. Until the situation is resolved, videos are suspended until further notice.

Zombamazomba

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well that's really bad and crappy. I hope you get your account back soon. WE MISS YOU!!! well i do.

Unknown said...

y dont u make a new account so u can post ur vids until ur original account is recovered?

Imaninja55 said...

DAMN YOU MOTHER FUCKING HACKERS! I WILL RAPE YOU THROUGH THE ASS EXITING THROUGH YOUR DAMN EAR WITH A FLAMING DILDO, THE POUR 5 GALLONS OF SALT INTO EACH SPACE OF YOUR FINGERNAILS! MUAHAHAHAHA! I AM YOUR DAMN GOD NOW, ASSHOLE!....Wait what happened? I blacked out.

Unknown said...

really just make a new account then announce which one it is here. The viewers will pass the message on to each other until everyone knows about it.