Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, June 4, 2010

New Fanmail

Master Chief Sucks at Fanmail: Episode 43:

YouTube
Metacafe

Episode Description: "Master Chief talks about a trip to Australia, his gaming enemies, his views on Obama, and his secrets to becoming a YouTube star!"

Hey guys, so if you haven't yet noticed, my videos will now be on Metacafe as well as YouTube! Don't worry, I'm still posting all of the videos on YouTube, I'm just also uploading them to Metacafe. There seems to be no MCS videos of any kind on Metacafe, so I thought that this would be an interesting chance to explore a new site.

Other than that, not much else. I still haven't decided what the next regular MCS video will be, probably MCS Sucks at Teabagging in Halo, because that requires game footage and therefore will take the most time (this is the perfect opportunity to work on it, because I have some vacation time).

Have a good weekend,
Zombamazomba

P.S. World Cup is one week away...

No comments: