Zombamazomba Video Player

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fanmail Episode 10, Download Some Vids

Here's Episode 10 with questions from solrickydoug2007:

Watch.

You can download new vids, not Master Chief-related at cruxy.com. Go here:
http://www.cruxy.com/Zomba

Visit my profile once in a while to see new machinima, reviews, etc. You can watch a short preview on cruxy and then decide if you want to see the full version and download it. It's $1. Seventy-five cents goes to me. It's kind of a donation. If you like a vid there, please download it. I can't upload my cruxy vids on to Youtube, so if you wanna see it completely, download it. If you download, I will give you access to extra vids (deleted scenes, alternate endings, etc.). Thanks, don't worry, Master Chief will stay on Youtube :).

Enjoy the vid!
Zombamazomba

No comments: