Zombamazomba Video Player

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Fanmail: Episode 9

Here's fanmail: episode 9.

Watch. This episode features avalanches, trains, cars, hit and runs, Starsky and Hutch, GPS Navigation, and the return of.... RoboBitch! (You remember, the gay robot from Master Chief Sucks at Rescuing His Son.) I know it sounds like alot of wierd stuff, but watch it and you'll like it. (I hope :D)

Question was from LegoJaller.

Info - I'm going out of town to Aruba for a va-ca from August 3 - 16. As a result, no vids during those two weeks, and the next video might be delayed as well, because I'm not gonna get to work on it 'till I get back. Unless I take my laptop with me... (Don't count on that though, because airport security is tough, and international airport security is even tougher. I doubt I'll be able to pass through all of those security checkpoints and immigration lines with the laptop.) Sorry for this, fanmail will be once a week after August 16, too because I'm goin' back to school in August and my time to work on videos will be cut in half. (Interestingly enough, I thought about the idea for the fanmail series back in April, but thought that with school, I wouldn't have enough time to do it, hence the fact that it started in the Summer.) Alright, that was a mouthful, or handful I guess, because I'm typing it, but that's all I got to say.

Thanks, peace out,
Zombamazomba

P.S. There may be a website in my future, we'll have to just wait and see...

No comments: