Zombamazomba Video Player

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chief Show 6 and news about next MCS video!

The Chief Show 6 - "Blue Women With Guns"

Video Description: "Chief brings top news stories about airport security, White House party crashing, and more. And that's not even including an Avatar movie review and an interview with James Cameron... Thomas!"

I uploaded this early, because I have some things to do tomorrow, and I don't want to give you guys a late video.

Hope everyone had a fun New Year! There has been a great response for the Special! Thanks much!

Alright, I got a lot to say, so here we go. First, I stumbled upon a website called iStardom.com. They rank online celebs by their Youtube video views, subscribers, Myspace and Twitter followers and more criteria. I'm not saying it's government-run, but it's pretty accurate. It's ranked 24,000 online people. Just for fun, I submitted my youtube channel and blog to it. After a 24-hour ranking day, it placed me as the 2,426th most famous online entertainer out of 24,000. Some might say that's pathetic, and they're probably right, but I'm very happy about it. You can view my iStardom profile here. There's some weird stuff on there that I didn't put there. For example, there's a poll asking how straight I am. Lol. It was automatically put there. By the way, in case all the "fag" jokes haven't given you a clue, I'm straight as a board. Please vote for the "very straight" option. Lol.

Next, I changed the way I link my videos in my posts, as you can see.

Also, I now write who my videos were inspired by, in the info section of each video. I know that the dumbasses who say I'm a rip-off are not smart enough to look in the info, but I'll do it anyway.

The next regular video will be Master Chief Sucks at Birthdays. I realized there were two more suggestions left in the season 3 voting: Making Cakes and Karate. These videos are too short by themselves so I'm combining them into one episode. It takes place on Cortana's birthday. This is the second-to-last video of season 3. As you can imagine, there is a segway into the finale - Master Chief Sucks at Having a Kid.

Alright, sorry for the long post. Thanks for reading and have a good weekend!

Sincerely,
Zomba

No comments: