Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, January 29, 2010

Master Chief Sucks at Fanmail: Episode 34

Episode Description: "Master Chief reveals his secret crushes, obsessions, targets, and the true identity of the guy in the UPS commercials!"

Hey guys, how are you doing? First, I'll start with that US soccer game I saw last week. In a huge upset, Honduras beat the USA 3-1. The US played like crap. The game was in LA, but the majority (and I mean 99%) of the crowd were Hondurans. Lol.

I'll upload the next Chief Show on Thursday, instead of Friday. I'm busy on Friday, and I don't want to give you guys a late video.

Master Chief Sucks at Birthdays will be out on Tuesday. I'm gonna release a few trailers for the season finale, before I release the actual finale.

My iStardom rating is fluctuating :)

Have a good weekend,
Zombamazomba

No comments: