Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, January 15, 2010

New Fanmail

Master Chief Sucks at Fanmail: Episode 33

Questions from ohmygoditsyomamma, COD41990, maksim123456, 0224Spartan.

Episode Description: "Chief annoys his wife with texts, tells his hobbies, explains his suit, and plays golf with Sam in this episode of Fanmail!"

What's up, guys? Well I had midterms this week, but that's over now and I get a long weekend! Master Chief Sucks at Birthdays may or may not be the second-to-last episode of the season. I was thinking of an angle for the video, but I realized that I'm running out of ideas for videos. I'm gonna have to depend on you guys from now on for suggestions! I don't know, maybe I'll throw a bunch of topics in a hat and pick one. Something like that. I'm gonna write the video now, it should be out on Tuesday, February 2.

Send some fanmail guys! I'm running out of questions, I actually had to pull a question from a year ago that I never did. Remember, you can send three questions for every episode.

Alright, that's about it. See you guys next time.

Have an awesome weekend,
Zombamazomba
P.S. 0224Spartan, one of my biggest fans, is making his own Halo music videos. They're pretty good, check them out if you have time! Thanks.

0224Spartan's Youtube Channel

No comments: