Zombamazomba Video Player

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Early Chief Show

The Chief Show: Episode 12 - "It's in Your Bush"

Episode Description: "Special guest host Reverend Al Sharpton! Master Chief talks about Joe Biden, his favorite TV shows, and nuclear waste. Chief has a discussion with the reverend about Harry Potter, and has an Easter Egg Hunt!"

Hey guys! Again, early video this week, because I'm out of town on Friday. Thanks for all of the suggestions! I've already had 60 of them so far! You guys are gonna have a hard time voting for them, I'm glad I don't have to choose! In a few weeks, you guys will vote for a few topics you like and the top ten voted topics will be made into videos. The deadline for sending suggestions is Sunday, April 11.

Well that's about it, for your information, I'm spending a few days in So-Cal this week. I'm gonna do something in San Diego, see a soccer game in LA, and maybe take a trip to Catalina Island. I've been really exhausted lately so it should be good R&R for me.

Have a good week,
Zombamazomba

No comments: