Zombamazomba Video Player

Sunday, January 18, 2009

First Video of SuperAgent0007 Account

Hey, what's up? I uploaded the first video from the SuperAgent0007 account. 

Here it is, a Hitman Blood Money Pro Silent Assassin Walkthrough to the first mission, A Vintage Year.

I got Final Cut Pro! This editing studio is used in major film. Some movies that were edited with Final Cut Pro:

The Simpsons Movie
Napolean Dynamite
No Country For Old Men - Oscar nominee for best editing
Burn After Reading
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

It's a little complex for an amateur like me, but so far, I love it. It did a great job of raising the quality of the video, unlike iMovie which actually murdered the quality and made it worse than it originally was. The hardest part of making the Hitman videos for me, should be coming up with ideas about how to get good ratings in the missions, which is a relief. All I have to do is record the run, do some slight editing, add some music, save the video, and upload to Youtube. Yay for simplicity!

Right now, I'm working out the kinks in the Rock Band runs. There is an ever-so-small delay between audio and video. That's fixable, but the occasional static I'm getting when I record with Dazzle may give me problems. Anyway, I'm working on the "Gardening" script (I made a full five minute script six months ago but it was on my crashed laptop). For fanmail this friday, questions will be featured from triplesixdemon. o484 and RCMatthews93 failed to respond to a message I sent to them, so I will have to stick them in episode 19 instead of 18.

Have a good day, 
Zombamazomba


No comments: