Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, January 16, 2009

Master Chief Sucks at Fanmail 17

What's up! Here's the new fanmail, episode 17 with a question from jayive34:

Watch.

So, you've probably noticed the F.A.Q. is up. I put as much into it as I could think of. UltraHyperShadow submitted the question about the subtitles. I hope you guys find it helpful and refer to it before asking me a question.

I'm brainstorming ideas about the new series I will start after this season's last fanmail. I've somewhat settled on an idea but I'm thinking about how I will set it up. I'm keeping it a secret for various reasons, so try to refrain from asking me about it.

So yeah, that's about it. Thanks to o484 and RCMatthews93 who offered to put their questions together into next week's episode. If o484 is reading this, check your Youtube inbox!

Thanks,
Zomba

P.S. First video on SuperAgent account will go up this weekend. I've had numerous people tell me they will subscribe to the account, but nobody has actually done it yet!

No comments: