Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, January 23, 2009

New Fanmail!

Here's fanmail 18:

Watch.

This fanmail went under may changes, first the question for this episode was supposed to be from o484, then RCMatthews93 and o484, then RCMatthews93, and finally triplesixdemon. These changes occurred due to various mistakes (mostly be me).

Since I got a day off today, I actually finished writing, found images for, layed out, and typed subtitles for this episode, today. Well, it's done. Some are likely to love this episode and some will hate it, I apologize.

Due to time-issues, MCS at Gardening won't be uploaded until Feb. 7, but don't worry. All of these waits will pay off in the end, with a new series!

Peace out,
Zombamazomba
P.S. Fanmail is still closed! For some reason, people started sendimg me questions like crazy. Don't! It's not open. I'll make an announcement when I open it. I won't hold on to your fanmail questions so don't think you can send them to me starting now. Anyway, have a nice weekend. Bye.

No comments: