Zombamazomba Video Player

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Enjoy.

OK, let's start from the beginning. In May 2009, my computer crashed as you know. I had it repaired. It worked well, but the website for my editing studio was down, stopping me from downloading it. In June, the laptop crashed again (of natural causes, lol, not a virus or anything). I got it back again. This time the guy who repaired it wiped my whole hard drive. Three scripts including MCS at Gardening were gone. Also, the virus blocker he installed stopped me from opening downloaded programs. My laptop was a vegetable.

During these troubling times, I drifted away from Youtube. I stopped watching videos and just enjoyed the Summer. It was good at first but I missed making the vids. I finally "woke up" and realized that I couldn't leave this way. I started planning my return, got a new laptop, and here I am.

You may have noticed the suspicious code in my last blog post and as the title of the "Not Great, But Not Bad News" video. (Sorry, it was horrible news afterall.) See if you figured out the code in my newest video (link above).

I thank all of my friends and subscribers who stuck with me through these last six months of viewing hell. Sorry guys, I can't apologize enough. I don't blame you guys if you're pissed off. If you want to say something mean to me, save it for next week, when I declare "open season" on my comments section. I'm releasing a video with a detailed explanation, basically this blog post in a video, next week.

Until then, thanks alot guys,
Zombamazomba
P.S. Go Yankees!!! Number 27!!!

No comments: