Zombamazomba Video Player

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nominate Me For Funniest Youtube Channel!

I went over to Mashable's Open Web Award website. They allow you to vote for anyone on the web in different categories. I added an HTML ad to the top of the page. By clicking that, you will go to the site and will be able to vote for me as Funniest Youtube Channel. I know calling my chances of winning a longshot, is an understatement, but I just feel cool being in the running (along with the other 600 channels up for nomination). Please vote if you would like. I don't know when voting ends, but you can vote once per day (not that I expect you to religiously go to Mashable's website everyday). Thanks guys. MCS at Owning a Pet (Not Gardening, I'm an idiot, I know) will be on November 26/27.

No comments: