Zombamazomba Video Player

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Master Chief Sucks at Returning

Enjoy.

This video basically explains my last blog post in Master Chief's words. I added a comical scene in the beginning of the vid, i figured you guys waited long enough to laugh.

Fanmail and Chief Show will again alternate Fridays, starting with a Chief Show six month recap on November 27, entitled "Lots of Dead People". (You can guess where this is going).

I asked everyone to write the angriest comment that they've been wanting to tell me while I was gone. Some of the comments so far, were absolutely hilarious, and alot were true...

You might have noticed the poll in the corner of the page. I'm allowing you guys to pick my next special. You can pick from Thanksgiving 2, Christmas 2, or the first ever New Year's Special. So far, voting's pretty close. For time constraints, you guys got until Saturday night to vote!

Don't forget to vote and write your angry comment!

Sincerely,
Zomba
P.S. This was supposed to be uploaded on Wednesday, but I got it done early.

No comments: