Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, December 11, 2009

Chief Show 5!

Here's the new Chief Show!

Watch.

Episode Description: "Chief celebrates the holidays early with Tiger Woods parodies and a Holiday Survival Guide!"

Okay, there may not be videos during the holidays except for the New Year's Special, but here's my gift to you. Ready? Here we go. NO STATIC!!!
Yep, I tried something called an MPEG Optimizer in my editing studio. It gave me NTSC quality with out static! The audio sounds like it has slightly less quality than before, but it's hardly noticeable, and I only heard this because I was knitpicking. If you have a problem with the audio, message me on Youtube, but there's no more static!

Anyway, back to the episode. This show has two segments, instead of three, but technically there's a skit inside the news part, so there's really three segments. There's a Tiger Woods parody and a Holiday Survival Guide! Also, one of the news stories in this video is a true Youtube scam that my friend, UltraHyperShadow, brought to my attention.

Send in more fanmail for Christmas-themed episode 32, if you haven't already. Thanks to those who have sent theirs. I have 4 questions picked out already, but if there's another good one, I'll add it. You got until the end of the weekend to send in this episode's fanmail. I must then start work on the episode.

I will be writing the script for the New Year's Special this weekend. It will upload on New Year's Eve.

Just for fun, I submitted an application to the Youtube Partner Program. They didn't accept it, and their reason why was "Users who are accepted into the program must constantly follow Community Guidelines. Your account history shows that you haven't always done this." They said that because I had to pull an Angry Video Game Nerd best clips video. ScrewAttack sent me a copyright claim. Excuse my language, but this is bullshit. I put the credits on the video, yes I know that's still copyright infringement, but if anything, I was promoting the videos. Basically, I have been shut out from the Program, probably permanently, considering this AVGN thing was almost 2 years ago. Granted, the money is nice, but just the idea of not having a chance to be accepted while people like the IrateGamer were, is just embarrassing. Change or no extra change, I enjoy making videos, and will continue to do so. :)

I haven't heard anything back from YTube about the CovieHuman55 thing.

Have a great weekend!
-Zomba

No comments: