Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Fanmail Out!

Here's the Christmas-themed episode 32, the last fanmail of 2009!

Watch.

Episode Info: "Welcome to the 2009 Christmas Fanmail Spectacular! Chief grabs his trademark Santa hat and tells the viewers his opinions on the 2012 apocalypse, eggnog, and the big guy in the red suit, all while delivering a ton of laughs!"

Questions from drew45footballskater, tokusatsunerd, TheGrub52, and 0224Spartan - thanks to all who sent Christmas questions!

First, no response from Youtube on the CovieHuman55 Impersonation thing yet.

On to happy news, Thanks for all the fanmail you guys sent me this year! I had my choice from many great questions! I don't know the true amount, but I estimate that over 30 users sent a total of over 120 questions this year! Thanks, guys!

Remember, no videos on the next 2 fridays, except for the New Year's Special. Also, tune in to that on New Year's Eve!

I will now use the "live shows" portion of my YT channel to put the dates of my upcoming regular MCS videos.

Alright guys, I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy New Year, and whatever else you like to celebrate - Happy Holidays!!!

See ya,
Zomba
P.S. I'm off to complete my week-before-Christmas routine: Upload a video, then watch AVGN's Bible Games!

No comments: