Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, December 4, 2009

Fanmail Returns

Yay, the final of my series has returned!

Watch.

Episode Description: "Watch Master Chief meet Chuck Norris, show off a song he recorded, give his opinions on ODST, and find out whether he's a Trekkie, all in this exciting fanmail!"

The questions in this episode, are a mix of questions I intended to do for this fanmail, back in May, and new ones that were sent to me in my absence. In order of appearance, GuitarnScythes, ajle9550, kamock45, and 666Superbeast666 provided the questions for this addition of fanmail.

Send me Christmas-themed questions! In case you don't know, there will be a Christmas -themed fanmail episode, number 32, on December 18th. Send me some questions about Christmas! Remember, even if you were featured this season, you can still send fanmail!

When I came back, the issue of the static in the audio of my videos became a huge deal to me. Now, I can barely watch the video with all the static. It must be even worse for you guys. I'm sorry and I'm working on it. I tried a new NTSC video type as a Privately-viewable test. When it was uploaded to Youtube, the video quality sucked and the audio (though it had no static) sounded muffled and of bad quality. Oddly, when I save my videos, they don't have any static. When I upload to Youtube, the static begins. It must be a problem Youtube has with Dolby Digital 5.1, which the NTSC audio is defaultly saved as. I'm pretty sure I can set custom audio settings, so I will try it in the future.

I officially announced my two week vacation during Christmas. Sorry, but I love Christmas. It's my favorite holiday and I refuse to work on that week, 'cept for the New Year's Special.

You may recall I talked about CovieHuman55 in the last blog entry. I filed an impersonation complaint, highlighting the videos in question and adding some additional info for Youtube staff. I did this on Wednesday, and I have yet to hear back from Youtube. I doubt Youtube will do anything, but Covie is at least blocked. He put his crappy, topic-stealing videos as responses to mine, but they no longer show up as responses and never will, again.

On a happy note, have a good weekend!

Zomba
P.S. I may be late answering your comments. I'm a huge soccer fan and I want to stay off the Internet, because I recorded the soccer World Cup draw on TV, and don't want to know the results until I watch it.

No comments: