Zombamazomba Video Player

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Master Chief Owns a Pet!

I realized I would be busy tomorrow, so here's the video one day early! (You guys know by now that my release dates mean almost nothing :D)

Watch.

Video Info: "Chief and his family have been enjoying their Hawaii vacation. As the trip comes to a close, Cortana and Sam let MC know that they want a pet. Master Chief is unhappy with their choice, but all is fine until Master Chief causes a horrible accident!"

There's a small twist at the end of this one, nothing too radical though.

I deleted all the comments on the "Vote for the Next Video!" vid. I was dumb doing this, because now I have no idea who came up with the idea for Owning a Pet. If anyone knows, please message me and I will put his/her name in the info.

I believe there is another video call "Master Chief Sucks at Owning a Pet" on Youtube. This was made by CovieHuman55. Ironically, he is one of my biggest viewers and you can frequently see his comments on my videos. Covie stole the idea, along with multiple other topics, when I did my season 3 voting. I'm not so much mad that he made the video, as I'm mad that people will get his vid confused with mind. In case you're confused, mine's the better one. :) I will still make videos on the topics he stole from me, don't worry. I may have to release titles of my new videos only soon before they will uploaded, so douchebag here doesn't steal the idea.

There will be no videos on Friday, December 25 (Christmas Day) or Friday, January 1 (New Year's Day). I'm taking the holidays off. There will, however, be the New Year's Special on 12/31.

There will be a Christmas-themed fanmail on December 18. I will ask for Christmas questions this Friday. Send them in!

Sincerely,
Zomba

No comments: