Zombamazomba Video Player

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MCS at Birthdays Out!

Master Chief Sucks at Birthdays

Episode Description: "The second-to-last video of season three! It's Cortana's birthday and Master Chief attempts to make her birthday cake. During a surprise birthday party, Chief realizes he forgot Cortana's present and runs to a jewelry store to get it. When he gets there, a man tries to grab the same gift and gets in a fight with Chief! While recovering from the fight, Cortana drops a bomb on Chief that he did not expect!"

Here it is! Second-to-last video of season three. The finale of the season will be Master Chief Sucks at Having a Kid. It'll be some Monday in March. I'll have a trailer for the video out before then.

This video was a mash-up of the ideas MCS at Karate, and MCS at Making Cakes. Both were suggested and voted on for season three. I promised to do them, but they were too short alone. I combined the ideas for this video. Also, jayive34 suggested Master Chief Sucks at Grocery Shopping that I promised to do. UltraHyperShadow made the video MCS at Shopping, so I asked jayive to give me another suggestion that I will make for season four.

I'll write the finale this weekend, and I already wrote the next Chief Show.

On to other news, last Sunday was a disappointing TV day. The Pro Bowl was as uncompetitive as ever, not to mention that many great players from the upcoming Super Bowl did not play. Also, the Grammys were disappointing. No performance from U2, Coldplay, Paul Macca, nothing.

Still a cool week, though. Lol :)

Okay, that's it. I'll see you guys on Friday, enjoy the vid!

Sincerely,
Zomba

No comments: