Zombamazomba Video Player

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chief Show 8 Out

The Chief Show: Episode 8 - "Epic Fail"



Another massive episode... Damn, I gotta stop doing this crap. This episode tops the last one at over 6 minutes! It was a pain to work on, but here it is. I uploaded it on Thursday, 'cause I'm busy tomorrow. I could've uploaded it yesterday, but I wanted the subscribers to see MCS at Birthdays, before this video shows up on their Youtube Home Page. Hope you enjoy this Chief Show!

I wanna clear something up too. You may notice that Chief doesn't react any different to Cortana, even though she's pregnant. This is because the Chief Show and Master Chief Sucks videos take place in two different universes. Chief Show has its own storyline, regular MCS has its own, and Fanmail has its own. Maybe when Chief's child becomes older I will put him/her on one of the other series. But for now, different storylines for different series!

On next Monday, there will be a trailer for Master Chief Sucks at Having a Kid. Haven't exactly decided what's gonna be in there yet. I'm thinking about Chief puking over the live birth, but I haven't decided yet. I may want to do a joke about the birth, in the actual finale.

Hope you guys had a good week, and will have a good weekend!

Sincerely,

Zomba

No comments: