Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, February 12, 2010

Fanmail 35 Uploaded

Master Chief Sucks at Fanmail: Episode 35

Episode Description: "Master Chief talks about dinosaurs, offers Halo rights to the Gears of War franchise, vows to kill Soap Mactavish and Captain Price, and lives life as a rapper!"

Hey guys, here's the new fanmail. It's another long one, 5 minutes in length. Questions from dancingzita, SmashBrawl347, needler117, and Josephthecrazyguy.

The trailer for MCS at Having a Kid will be up on Monday, so stay tuned for that. Because the finale is so massive and requires so much work, I'm giving myself an extra week or two to work on it. Right now, I'm looking to make the video available on Wednesday 3/10 or Friday 3/12. I plan on releasing the normal friday Fanmail/Chief Show on Monday, and then uploading the finale the same week, to make sure that each subscriber gets to see it before the next Friday video shows up in place of it, on their Youtube homepage.

I wrote the script for the finale this past weekend. It is the biggest script by far, with a total of 120 audio files, the most ever. (The closest I've ever gotten to that is 88 audio files for the Christmas Special.) The video will be split into two parts, with each part about 6-7 minutes long. It chronicles tips from the Chief, Cortana's labor, pregnancy classes, Chief building a crib for the baby, and more. I tried to put in every conceivable part of Chief and Cortana preparing for a baby.

So that was a mouthful, but that's it. So yeah, trailer on Monday. Still don't know how exactly it'll look like, but w/e. Okay, see you guys later!

Have a great weekend,
Zombamazomba




EDIT:
I realize that getting featured isn't a big deal anymore, since now thousands of videos are featured rather than a select few like before, but I realize that MCS at Getting a Job, MCS at Fishing, The Adventures of 47: The Hotel, and MCS at Getting Married were featured today. It's not a big deal to most, but I've never known any of my videos to be featured, so it's pretty cool!

No comments: