Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, February 26, 2010

Master Chief Sucks at Fanmail: Episode 36

Episode Description: "Master Chief talks about his favorite holidays, Dr. Seuss, and the Halo series!"

Hey guys, I was sick this week, but I'm feeling better now. I apologize if the fanmail episode is not up to par. I can sense that some people are curious as to why their question is not being featured. Here are some "do not" guidelines for fanmail:
  • Do not make a question too specific to a certain topic that others won't be interested in.
  • Do not give me a multiple choice question, try for long answer-type questions.
  • Do not ask a question about a question or topic that has already been completely covered in another fanmail episode.

If you are not featured, try again with a different question. I try not to show bias when picking questions. Asking me to feature you, or giving me a compliment does not guarantee that one of your questions will be in an episode.

The finale has been layed out and partially finished. It is two parts, first is 7:30 long and the other is about 6 minutes long. Again, it will be up on March 10.

Getting off Youtube for a moment, how about NBC Olympic Coverage? Really sucks...

Lol. See you guys later!

Have a good weekend, Zombamazomba

No comments: