Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, February 19, 2010

Chief Show 9

The Chief Show: Episode 9 - "Undeniable Charisma"

Episode Description: "An action-packed episode! A controversial guest host is on the Chief Show! Chief shows pictures of his "struggle", hosts the Chieflympics games, and even announces his candidacy for the 2012 election!"

Hey guys! So here is the new Chief Show, it's totally loaded. First, it's over five minutes. But it has Chief announcing his candidacy for President and even a guest host! My best friend, GunSlayer360 suggested an idea for a guest host, so I went with it. I'll probably do one for the next episode, too.

I'm working on laying out the finale of season three. I'm glad you guys liked the trailer! I realized that many of you were complaining about the video not being uploaded until March. I'm sorry guys, the video is just so huge, and I'm one guy. With some series, one video is made every few weeks, and there could be multiple people working on it. Remember, I make a video each week, plus the regular MCS videos. I'm just one person. I also have a normal life too. I work hard during the week, spend time with family, and make these videos. Some days, I don't even have a minute of leisure time. So anyway, I hope you guys understand.

So Fanmail 37 will be released on March 8, 2010 (Monday). The finale will be released on that Wednesday.

That's about it, so have a good weekend!

Sincerely,
Zombamazomba

No comments: