Zombamazomba Video Player

Monday, February 15, 2010

Trailer for Season 3 Finale

Trailer: Master Chief Sucks at Having a Kid

Here is the trailer for the finale of season three! It is just a short 1 minute-plus video. As per usual, none of what you see in the trailer will be in the actual video. So really, it's not so much a trailer as it is a preview of what kind of humor you can expect.

The finale will be in two 7-minute parts. I decided I will release it on Wednesday, March 10. I will release the normal Friday video of that week, Fanmail Episode 37, on Monday of the week. This will allow each and every subscriber to see the season finale before I upload my next video.

So that's about it, my friend, GunSlayer360, suggested that I have a guest celebrity host on the Chief Show, so I'm gonna have Howard Stern host the next episode. Look forward to that!

See ya later,
Zombamazomba

No comments: