Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, March 5, 2010

Chief Show 10 is out!

The Chief Show: Episode 10 - "Your Breath Smells Like Beer"

Episode Description: "Special guest host Vince McMahon, flamboyant chairman of the WWE! Chief talks about the Olympic Hockey final, the paparazzi, and Y2K 2010. A trivia game for Cortana and Sam, and Vince asks the Chief to join a certain club!"

Hey guys, what is up? Nothin' much to say this week. I watched the Olympics hockey final between the US and Canada. It was a great match, though a heartbreaker. Weird coverage of the closing ceremonies, but I watched the Marriage Ref after (starring Jerry Seinfeld, one of my favorite comedians of all time). It was pretty good, but Kelly Ripa and some other woman from the Today Show were on it, and they kinda ruined it for me. Not horrible, but anyway.

So, the next fanmail will be on Monday. Then, drum roll please.... MASTER CHIEF SUCKS AT HAVING A KID!!! Okay, I overreacted a little on that one. Anyway, it will be on Wednesday and I hope you guys enjoy it. Also, I'm gonna come out with a video allowing viewers to send in video suggestions for the next season, in a few weeks.

So, that's about it. See you guys next week!

Sincerely,
Zombamazomba

No comments: