Zombamazomba Video Player

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FINALE IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Hey guys, I know some of you have been waiting for this for weeks. Here it is, the finale of Master Chief Sucks Season 3!

Master Chief Sucks at Having a Kid: Part One
Master Chief Sucks at Having a Kid: Part Two

Finale Description: "Over a year in the making, Master Chief Sucks Season Three comes to an end. Master Chief's Hawaii vacation is unexpectedly extended by the addition of a new baby to the family! Master Chief must deal with the news, as the family prepares for the baby in the only dysfunctional way they can. Will this baby tear the family apart, or bring them together? Find out in Master Chief Sucks at Having a Kid!"

Here we are. Wow. I don't know what to say. Ten videos (depending on whether you count the Christmas Special as part of season three or if you count two-parter videos), and over a year in the making. That's right, this season started in 2008. Amazing, huh? I think that this season is my best season so far, but that's for you guys to decide. I worked hard on the finale to make it live up to the hype. I included everything I could think of, as far as preparing for a baby goes. That meant alot of time on Wikipedia looking up Pregnancy, lol.

The video ended up being split in two parts, first is about 7:30, second is about 6 minutes. It is the longest video I've ever made. Anyway, I really hope you guys enjoy it. I definitely enjoyed making it.

So, here goes the acknowledgements. First, UltraHyperShadow. You never say a single bad thing to me and you've always been supportive, even when I didn't believe in myself. I know all of that sounds really cliche and cheesey, but it's true. Thanks man.

All of my viewers and subscribers and friends, thank you. Your comments and loyalty keep my videos going each week. I cannot thank you enough. Also, all of the users who suggested video topics for this season, thanks.

I enjoy making these videos for you guys, as you know. I hope to continue to make at least two more season finales as well. And I'll try to limit the hard drive crashes :)

Thank you again and I hope you enjoyed the season,
Zombamazomba

P.S. I will be coming out with a video in a few weeks, allowing you guys to suggest video ideas for season four. Users will vote for them and I'll make the top ten topics into season four videos!

P.S.S. I had a crappy time uploading this video. I originally had U2's "Ultra Violet" playing during the credits, but UMG banned it. Next, I put in "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by IZ Kamakawiwo'ole. This was banned by WMG. Finally, I was forced to put in an acoustic ukelele non-copyrighted tune. Over two hours of uploading...

No comments: