Zombamazomba Video Player

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Suggest Season Four Topics

Suggestions Video

SUGGESTION RULES:
1. You must post a comment on the suggestions video, CLEARLY showing your suggestions.
2. You may suggest TWO (2) topics.
3. Your suggestions must be original and cannot have already been used for a video by me or any other Youtube user.
4. If you have suggested a topic to me before (even if I already told you I'd use your suggestion), you must suggest the topic AGAIN.
5. You can only send suggestions from the day this video was uploaded, to Sunday, April 11, 2010.

*ALL SUGGESTIONS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THE ABOVE RULES (I.E. SUGGESTIONS SENT IN PERSONAL MESSAGES, SUGGESTIONS MADE AFTER THE DEADLINE) WILL NOT BE USED. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!*

A week after the deadline, I will post a video with all of the suggestions. You guys will vote on each others' suggestions and the top ten suggestions will be made into videos. More info on that when that video comes out.

Also, this week's fanmail will be on Tuesday, because I'll be out of town later this week. Thank you and don't forget to make your suggestions!

Sincerely,
Zombamazomba

No comments: