Zombamazomba Video Player

Monday, March 8, 2010

This Week's Fanmail is Out


Episode Description: "Master Chief reveals his embarrassing high school crush, his bucket list, a way to fight the flood, and his feelings about the Trump/Rosie feud!"

Hey guys. Again, this is Friday's episode, but I'm uploading it before the finale so the finale shows up on the Homepage of subscribers rather than this fanmail. Also, I apologize for how late the video was, today. For some reason, my laptop had a horrible connection, and I had to put the video on a flash drive and upload it on my Mac.

So, we're only two days away. The finale of Master Chief Sucks season three is coming soon! It's cool to see everyone excited and waiting for the new video.

I will have a video, allowing users to suggest video topics after the finale.

See you Wednesday,
Zombamazomba

No comments: