Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, March 26, 2010

New Fanmail Episode

Master Chief Sucks at Fanmail: Episode 38

Episode Description: "Master Chief shares his experiences with ice skating, solves the natural resources problem, talks about PC games, and gives tips on how to beat up his son in this episode!"

Hey dudes, how was your week? First off, I'm gonna release the next Chief Show on Tuesday, because I'm gonna be out of town in LA for a few days at the end of next week. Also, there will be a video, asking for season four suggestions on Sunday. Here's how it works: you guys can each post a comment on the video with two suggestions. After a few weeks, you guys will vote on each others' comments and the top ten voted comments will be made into season four videos. I'll give full information on Sunday.

In other news, I was totally murdered in my NCAA pool. I had Kansas to win the whole tournament and Syracuse to make it to the Final Four (I don't know shit about college basketball). Anyway, for all soccer fans out there, the World Cup is less than 80 days away! Yes!

Have a nice weekend,
Zombamazomba

No comments: