Zombamazomba Video Player

Friday, March 19, 2010

New Chief Show

The Chief Show: Episode 11 - "Blood-Craving Zombie"

Episode Description: "Special guest host George Carlin! The Chief talks about March Madness and school textbooks. Information on how to fill out your 2010 Census form, a zombie test, and a beauty pageant!"

Hey guys! So this is the new Chief Show. I decided to stick with the guest host thing, since most of you seem to like it. George Carlin for this episode! I know it was a little controversial bringing him back from the dead and all, but I'm fine with it because I know the man, himself, wouldn't be angry.

Next Sunday, there will be a video allowing you to suggest two topics for season four. You guys will then vote on the best ones, and the top ten will be made into videos.

So how about the NCAA tournament, quite a few shockers already! I'm kind of getting my ass kicked in my bracket pool, but hopefully I'll rack up some points. Number one prize in my pool is $500, yeah!

So that's about it, I finally moved my furniture around so that both my laptop and my Mac are on the same table. I used to have to run back and forth when making complicated videos, getting music for them, etc...

As far as I know, Master Chief Sucks at Getting Married is blocked worldwide because of Lionel Richie copyright infringement. LOL. I'm attempting to get rid of the block. Also, I deleted the third episode of the Adventures of 47 and removed the link list from the blog. This was due to more copyright infringement, asshole UMG.

See you later,
Zombamazomba

P.S. Check out UltraHyperShadow's channel here, his final season of "Master Chief Sucks at Ordering" is really heating up!

No comments: